-Jus Rol Filo Pastry (6 sheets, each parcel is 15x15cm)
-A handful of spinach for every parcel
- Diving straight into it… preheat the oven to 180C (fan)
- decide how many parcels you want to make and with that number put as many handfuls of spinach into a pan and boil them until all the leaves have wilted and flattened. After, dry the spinach and try and get as much water out as possible
- Next, cut the filo sheets to the right size and crumble on some feta cheese and spinach in one corner.
- Brush on some of the egg whites onto the two adjacent corners and fold over to create a triangle parcel.
- Cook for around five minutes and then leave them to cool for 10 minutes.