Homemade chocolate truffles are incredibly easy to make and are an indulgent treat for any occasion. These white chocolate truffles go perfectly with any fruity drink or dish.
150g White Chocolate
105ml Double Cream
cocoa powder for dusting
1) Chop all of the white chocolate into tiny pieces and transfer into a large bowl.
2) Pour the double cream into a pan over a medium flame. When the cream starts to bubble, pour the cream over the chocolate and stir until the chocolate melts.
3) Refrigerate for an hour +.
4) Cut up clingfilm into squares and spoon the mixture onto the clingfilm and roll up into a ball or log.
5) Put back into the fridge for a couple of hours. White chocolate is tricky to work with compared to milk and dark so I left the truffles in the freezer overnight to make sure they set.
6) I then covered a few of them in cocoa powder and dusted the rest.